%20"));

Sunday, June 28, 2009

NEW WARD!

The other day my parents had a meeting with a guy. And this was the day that I was going to go to my grandparents to sleepover. In the car I asked my parents what he was there about and they said that we were changing wards! they went down the list of the kids that were going to be in it and so far no one I knew. I was sad I did not see this coming I cried knowing I had just got into young womens and just got to know the girls better. And now we are leaving into another ward. But i have FAITH that the lord knows what is best for us more than I do. I now feel comfort that everything is going to be fine. We are now in the 20th ward.

4 comments:

  1. Good attitude Lexi! You will still have your friends from the old ward, you just won't go to Church together. Sorry, I know it is hard to make changes - especially at this time in your life. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so hard when things get changed like that, especially when you were feeling so excited and comfortable. You are going to do great with a new ward, though! You are so friendly and fun...everyone will want to get to know you. Plus, now you'll have friends in two wards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexi I love you so much and I will miss you in the 15th ward!!!!!!! :) Have an awesome time in your new ward.
    <3/Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha I ABSOLUTLY love your new backround!

    ReplyDelete