Today, April 21st my neighbor Newell died. He was so funny and he was the nicest guy in the world! He had so many good sayings. My favorite saying was, "It'll make a mom dog want to bite her pups!" He always loved to make people laugh and he loved steak as much as I did! He was always so nice to me and whenever we went over to his house he would say, "Here sit down and get comfortable!" He always made you feel welcome and right at home. I know he is in a better place now, and that he is happy up in Heaven with his family and loved ones.
My Mountain to Climb
14 years ago
Sorry to hear that, Lex. It seems like he was a very nice, funny man.
ReplyDeleteThanks. and last night we went to tell his friend Harvey about him and he reminds me a little bit of Newell. And the sad part was he doesn't really have anyone come over and talk to him so he is all lonely and his wife has died from cancer 24 years ago. Before we left he said if I died I could be laying here for about five days without anybody noticing. That is just sad, so my mom and I are going to go over and visit with him more. I hope he enjoys that.
ReplyDeleteOh Lexi! I'm sorry someone you loved passed away. I hope you are doing okay. He sounds like a fun guy! Make sure to write down all the cute sayings!
ReplyDelete