skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lexi the life of the cowgirl.
%20"));
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Okay, im obsessed with German Shepherds!
Okay I bet you all have been in love with a certain kind of dog, well mine is a German Shepherd!
I used to be in love with Great Danes but now i love German Shepherds even more!(especially the puppies!) These two are my favorite!
1 comment:
Unknown
April 23, 2009 at 8:55 PM
haha you are such a cowgirl!!! :) not that thats a bad thing
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lexi
I like the outdoors, and I love horses! I want to be a vet when I grow up! I have done a 3k before!and I love to hang out with my friends! And I have a dog named buster!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2009
(14)
►
November
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(4)
Okay, im obsessed with German Shepherds!
Another sad day
Girls against boys!
this is the life!!
►
March
(2)
My Blog List
Family
My Mountain to Climb
14 years ago
Katie
Kim & Aaron
Happy 7th Birthday, Elsie
12 years ago
Piper & Greg
Easy EASY Burlap Pumpkin Tutorial
12 years ago
haha you are such a cowgirl!!! :) not that thats a bad thing
ReplyDelete