%20"));

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

almost there

We only have 5 and 1/2 days of school left! I am so excited to get out of that jail house! On Friday we are going to do services for the school like we are moving a classroom into the basement and cleaning up pine cones for the janitor and all that fun stuff! If any of you want to come to my graduation it is on the 27 at 10:00 a.m. but I will understand if some you guys can't make it.
but in the summer we can go to the junior high and practice our locker combinations or look through our classrooms! I am so excited! Well I will definately be posting more in the summer! lol!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating to Junior High. That is super exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Haha, our class was picking up garbage and stuff like that. It was tiring cause we walked the whole school outsides and it was really hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha, katie you are so funny! I got to lift tables down into the basement! it was soo fun! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol lexi you must be so buff to lift tables down into the basement lol :)
    hey can you hang out today? i havent hung out with you in forever and a day! :)

    ReplyDelete