%20"));

Saturday, May 16, 2009









Friday my dad and I went to tanners tennis tournament. He did really good they almost won, they were so close! After we went to P.F Changs! And after we dropped him off back at the Tournament and my dad and I went to the aviary! it was so cool. There were so many cool birds I think my favorite was the Tucan! He was so cool!

3 comments:

  1. Wait, where were you? Haha, fifth bird reminds me of me :) Crazy and silly
    Haha

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures of the birds. It's amazing that there are so many different kinds and they are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you and dad were able to go up to Salt Lake and watch Tanner play tennis, go out to lunch and go to the aviary! What a cool day for you guys:D

    ReplyDelete